Thursday, January 29, 2009

More catch up...

Thursday, day 28
I love, love, LOVE this photo of my little Cam!  It pretty much sums up his week.  He's had a sore little bum and has been very sad :(  



Wednesday, day 28
I tried ALL day to get a great photo of at least one of my children.  Finally (after begging and bribing) I was able to coerce Drew into coming outside... the lighting was gorgeous, the sun was low, the light was golden, ahhh, it was perfect!  EXCEPT, I  faced Drew the wrong direction and was unable to get the "catchlights" in his eyes.  UHHH!  Duh!  Despite this, I LOVE this photo of Drew.  Look how stinkin' cute he is (even with gum hanging out of his mouth)!!















Tuesday, day 27
I've been practicing a lot (well only 30 minutes a day, a far cry from the 5-6 hours in college) lately to get ready for some upcoming recitals and stuff and have rediscovered my love for my violin!  I love learning a new piece!  It really gives me a lot of satisfaction and it's as though I'd forgotten just how much I love music...















Monday, day 26
I was looking out my bedroom window Monday night, and I saw the most BEAUTIFUL sunset, so I grabbed my camera and tripod and drove as fast as I could down the road.  Before I got my Camera set up, there were these bright beams of orange coming from behind the mountains, it was amazing.  But, by the time I got there, this was the best I could get, bleh.  I was totally bummed.  On the other hand, my dad has been getting AMAZING shots.  I sure wish he would call me to go shooting with him!!!! :)

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE these pictures! Poor little Cam! That picture of Drew is darling and I LOVE that cute hat he is wearing! Where did you get that? I also love the layers in the violin picture. Great work, as always!

    ReplyDelete