Monday, January 26, 2009

I really have been taking pictures...

Day 25
One of Drews favorite thing to do is to play games on TJ's iphone.  Last night, Cam crawled up on Drew's bed with him and watched, it was the sweetest thing!!! 

Day  24
This is my beautiful little niece Emalee, she's gorgeous and she makes me want to have a little girl SO bad ;)  We went to visit her and her proud parents as well.  They are such a sweet family!

Day 23
On this day, we (me and the boys and my mom, aka grammy) went to an indoor play place.  The kids had a ball.  The whole place was filled with blow up slides and jumpers.  The best was the biggest slide, you had to climb about 30 stairs to get to it.  I got this photo of Drew coming down-it's poor quality but I just LOVE the look on his face!

Day 22
I was snapping some pictures of the kids and Drew wanted a turn, so after setting up his cars, he took a few pictures of his cars, then Cam wanted to be in the picture, so he sat d0wn and said "cheeeeeze."  

Day 21
Drew loves to play games and for Christmas Santa got him Chutes and Ladders.  Cameron doesn't understand the game at all, but like any normal 2 year old just loves to be included!

Day 20
A photo of my laundry room, I just love it when all the clothes are put away and the room is clean!   Unfortunately, it doesn't happen very often...

1 comment:

  1. Great pictures! I love that your two boys are buddies! And that expression on Drew's face is priceless! Your house looks gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete