Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Photo a day Layouts

So, what do I do with all of these pictures I've been and wil be taking over the course of this year?  It can seem like an overwhelming question, but when somebody comes up with a solution, it helps...it helps ALOT!!  Gina Marie Huff, a.k.a. my FAV digi designer at W&W design, came up with a way to make use of all of these photos as well as an aesthetically pleasing result.  She designed a kit (and it's HUGE, plus she's been making add-ons like CaRAZY!!!!) that will help get all of these photos into a layout.  The point is to keep these layouts simple and to our photos scrapped to remember the day to day moments...and at the end of the year, we'll have an album ready to go that will be there to help us remember 2009! It think it's pretty cool.  I was a little skeptical at first because I enjoy making my pages more artistic.   Wellk, guess what, I STILL can do this!  Every once in a while, when I take that FAB photo, I'll go ahead and make that 'artistic' layout.  I'm really excited about this new process and without further ado...here are my first two pages...week 1 (pages 1 & 2).







No comments:

Post a Comment