Monday, January 19, 2009

To shed some light....

Day 19
Last night my dad gave me some reflectors to help aid me in some upcoming photo shoots.  So, I decided to practice on my kiddos today.  Drew was by FAR my most willing subject.  After about 50 photos and a lot of trial and error I came up with this.  I placed him right next to the window and instead of having a shadow on the side of his face farthest from the window, it is lit.  I LOVE this!!!   I edited this photo with a 'lomo' effect.  I like it, it's fun, edgy, quirky and different.  To see more photos that have to do with this shoot go check out my photo blog HERE.

2 comments:

  1. Cute shot! I love the one above it too with the eyebrows and catchlights :) Good luck on your upcoming shoot! (Is this one indoors?) You'll do great, as always!

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS, in reference to the one above it, I meant on your photography blog...lol. I forgot which post I was leaving the comment on.

    ReplyDelete