Sunday, January 11, 2009

Days 10 and 11

Day 11
Tonight, we celebrated my little Cam's 2nd birthday...technically his birthday isn't until tomorrow, but we had all of our families over to celebrate.  I decided to flex my culinary and crafty muscles and make him a train cake 'cause Cam loves "toots."  It was a lot of work to make, but so cute!   

Day 12
My poor little Cam was so sick today...he had a fever of 103 all night and on and off all day.  He was miserable-it was heartbreaking!  One of the things that makes him happy is fruit snacks...or 'nacks, as he calls them, his blankies and his monkey, bear or big bird.  So, I sat him in front of Wall-E with this blankie, bear and a 'nack...and he was happy.  Which made me SO happy.

1 comment:

  1. Ah, poor little guy! Love the picture of his favorites!! Hope he was feeling better at party time! I love the cake too! Way to go!

    ReplyDelete