Sunday, January 18, 2009

Days 16 and 17

Day 17:
A nice lazy Saturday after a fairly busy week.  TJ and I were able to go on a date, and this is what I found in my shoes when we were getting ready to leave.  This photo symbolizes my life...and how everything I do and have is for my kids and they are always there.  I am always reminded of them in everything that I do.

Day 16:  
This Chore Chart has been the best thing for Drew.  He gets to see all that he accomplishes, he sees his rewards and he has a GREAT attitude with helping and doing his responsibilities.  I love that he's learning how to help around the house and what his jobs are.  They are small for now, but it will easier to transition into harder things because he's already had things to do (or so I hope!!).  Plus, he gets a piece of bubble gum (the best incentive ever!) for completing a days work.  Thank you Barnes and Noble for selling this!

No comments:

Post a Comment