Thursday, February 19, 2009

Up to date!

Here are my layouts for Week 7:


2.19.09-Day 50
I usually have music playing during the day, especially in the mornings as I clean (to help motivate me) and the kids love dancing and running around.  This is a shot of Drew doing some kind of move, and it just makes me laugh!!  What a funny kid!

2.18.09-Day 49
Today was a pretty lazy day.  It's sandwiched in between to busy ones, so I spent the afternoon playing on the internet, editing photos, and reading.  After we put the kids to bed, I made these mini chocolate silk pies for TJ and I...they were yum-o!!

2.17.09-Day 48
I grabbed my Camera on the way out the door to pre-school.  I've had every intention of taking a photo while Drew walks into school, and am SO glad I remembered this time.  I love how I froze the snow (get it, froze the snow!!?!) as it was falling and how I captured Drews profile...I love his long lashes!!

2.16.09-Day47
Tonight we had Family Home Evening-something we don't get to do very often because TJ usually meets with clients on Mondays.  The boys love it when we have FHE and at the end I snapped this photo.

2.15.09-Day 46
I love this photo of Drew...I took it outside my in-laws as they were preparing dinner.  I just couldn't resist the lighting, it was magical!!


1 comment:

  1. My favorite is the silk pies. What no trees this week...HEE HEE!
    Love Dad!

    ReplyDelete