Friday, March 6, 2009

Days 59-64

3.05.2009-Day 64
This morning it was snowing and I noticed the sun shining on the snow on these branches outside my front window.  I missed the really dramatic lighting, but still like the way the picture turned out.  
p.s. Dad, if you have a critical comment, instead of leaving it, find a way to take me shooting for magical and dramatic lighting for glisseny snowy brances...that way I'll know how to do it next time ;)

3.04.2009-Day 63
I walked by Drews room only to see TJ reading stories to the boys.  It was the perfect "kodak" moment!

3.03.2009-Day 62
Today was a BIG day.  We went to the childrens discovery center at the Gateway, Drew had pre-school, and then he got to play outside all afternoon!  He was in HEAVEN!!  I love, love LOVE these photos!  I love the the first one on the left...it's Drew's famous funny face!  It is one of my favorite things that he does!  His top lip (the little line connecting his nose and his upper lip-is there a name for that?) moves over but nothing else does.  He knows how to do it on command now...it's SOO funny!!  For more info on these photos go to my photo blog


3.02.2009-Day 61
Drew loves to play with his Leapster that Grammy got him for his Birthday :)

3.01.2009-Day 60
I wanted to get a cute photo to put on my computer desktop calendar, so I took the boys outside and tried to get some pictures.  They weren't cooperating very well, but when TJ came home, he came and helped me get the boys to smile.  I love this one of Cam...and he's the hardest one to get to smile!!!

2.28.2009-Day 59
This is our FAVORITE game these days, we got it back in January and play it as much as we can.  TJ always kicks my butt, but it's still fun ;)  We are so into it, that we are considering buying medieval swords, outfits and hosting medieval parties, bahahaha!


3 comments:

  1. Pretty soon I am going to rely on you for advice. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures! I LOVE the first one of the branches and the one of TJ reading to the boys. Great shots!!

    ReplyDelete